SU-2016 BUS 498 STUDENTS:
EXIT ASSESSMENT TEST INFORMATION
1. All Su-2016 BUS 498 students must complete the Exit Assessment Test. It will be worth 10% of the final grade in BUS 498.
2. The Exit Assessment Test will be online, using a Google platform. No technical support will be provided.
3. Students will access the test using the following link
4. Students will need the Test Access Code to proceed. This Test Access Code has been emailed to all BUS 498 instructors. Students will need to collect this from their respective BUS 498 instructor.
5. The test window is as follows:
Monday, June 20, 6 AM – Wednesday, June 22, 6 PM
6. Students must complete the Exit Assessment Test within the above window. NO MAKE-UP opportunities will be provided.
7. Students are strongly encouraged to start the exam early. If students do not complete the exam by the deadline, students responses will not be captured (e.g., if a student clicks on the "Submit" button at 6:05 PM on Wednesday, June 22, his/her response will not be accepted, and that student will receive a zero).
8. Once a student completes the Exit Assessment Test and clicks on the “Submit” button, the student will see a message confirming completion of the test.
Once a student submits the password, the student will be prompted to enter the name, student ID, and email address. The wrong ID will ensure that the student will not receive credit for the exam.
The student will be required to complete two components of the test. The first component is the BBA core, comprising 80 multiple choice questions and one essay. The student must complete the essay. If the essay is left blank or incomplete, the student will be penalized. The Essay responses will be reviewed for plagiarism – plagiarism will result in severe penalty. Incomplete and/or poorly completed essays will also result in the reduction of scores.
After the 81st question in the BBA core test, students will need to select their major. Dual major students will select their first major on record.
The selection of the major will take the students to the second component: the assessment test for their major. This component will contain 40-45 multiple choice questions.
After completing all questions, students must click on the submit button. Failure to do so will ensure that student would receive a zero for the exit assessment test.
Students will not be able to complete a fraction of the test, save it, and return to it later. Students must complete this in one sitting.
Students must answer all questions. Otherwise the "Submit" button will not work.
The test window will be only available during above mentioned hours. The student must complete this test within the specified hours and dates. Students failing to do so would receive a zero for the exit assessment test.
Dear Colleague -
If you are responsible for a section of BUS 498 in the current semester, please review the remainder and the attached notice. In the event, I request you to immediately forward this notice to your respective BUS 498 students.
Specific issues for you:
Please let me know if you have any question or concern. Again, please email the attached notice and encourage your students to collect the Test Access Code from you immediately. Thank you in anticipation. Take care.
Shah Iftekhar Hossain
SBE Assessment Coordinator
Date 3 June 2016
Make up Class for MKT 417.1
Time: 9:30 am -12:30 pm
Room: Nac 202
Date 4 June 2016
Make up Class for MKT 460.1
Time :11:00am 2:00pm
Room Nac 310
Date 4 June 2016
Make up Class for MKT 445.1
Time 2:30:00am 5:30pm
Room Nac 310